THE Photography SHOT FROM SMARTPHONE SONY XPERIA MINI ST15I

Hello World

Hello World

Assalamualaikum, my Name is Deddy Susanta. i came from Indonesia.This is my very first Blog that is using English in my articles,and im apologize if there are so many weird things that probably you can't get.
i'm very Excited through many things like,Music,Video,Photography,Education,etc but i was born in a family that isnt rich enough.so, my expectation for my hobbies such like a litlle bit resist but i wont give up. i use everything that i have and do my act that i can.
in this category,that is photography, i'm using a Smartphone from Sony whis is called Sony Xperia Mini Smultron ST15i.
i would like to tell you about the feature of this stuff in the next article.
maybe that's it,hope you enjoy exploring this blog and see you in the next article,Assalamualaikum :)