THE Photography SHOT FROM SMARTPHONE SONY XPERIA MINI ST15I

Xperia mini photography : tiny flower,huge feeling

Xperia mini photography : tiny flower,huge feeling

Today is holiday in my campus but i'm still coming because i'm pretty sick with my bedroom.

http://xmpdaddy.blogspot.com
xperia mini photography - random flower

I just met some buddies and I used to talk with them about something great that we can do after graduate.
Some time, another buddy asks one of my buddy and making a conversation but I dont get what they said. Thus I kill my time to move and searching some stuff that can be shot.

In the end, i've found this. A tiny red flower. But the more I keep my eye on it, I feel something different. I feel more peace,comfort in each seconds.

So now this is your turn to give a/some comment/s

1 comments: