THE Photography SHOT FROM SMARTPHONE SONY XPERIA MINI ST15I

Camera Settings for Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini To Get Macro Effect

Camera Settings for Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini To Get Macro Effect

The Picture below is taken by Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i.

xperia mini photography

The leaf is stand for the main focus and the rest of it are blurred.


This is the setting that I use :

1.set up the mode in "Normal Mode"
2.white balance in "Fluorescent"
3.Focus in "Single Focus"
4.metering in "Center"

Alright,done with setting. I'm going to focus the object,by moving the camera to the leaf back and forward.
if cant get The focus,just play with camera button beneath the volume button.

xperia mini macro camera settings
If still cant get,just move into different angle and get the background which the color is different with object.
My object is the leaf which is Green colored,so I use the straw that yellow colored to be the background.
Maybe that's it.i hope this would be helpful.and I hope you enjoy