THE Photography SHOT FROM SMARTPHONE SONY XPERIA MINI ST15I

Xperia Mini Photography : Purple Flower

Xperia Mini Photography : Purple Flower

xmpdaddy.blogspotcom - Xperia mini photography
xperia mini photography-purple flower
If the color of this flower getting deep and deeper again,probably it will be ready to rock you just like Deep Purple.

VIVA XPERIA MINI!

I don't know what flower is this.i capture this after I bought a pack of Ciggarettes in a small shop.

 I stared and I thought that this would be amazing if I took its picture.

And that's true,i think this flower is awesome with the perfect gradient color.from purple on the edge then fade into white all the way down.

3MP resolution
that I choose.the focus,i set the "single focus",auto metering and daylight white balance.
I've beed upload it in Instagram,and adding HeFe effect.
I think that this is awesome.what do you think,my friends?