THE Photography SHOT FROM SMARTPHONE SONY XPERIA MINI ST15I

My Xperia Mini

My Xperia Mini

http://xmpdaddy.blogspot.com
We all know that this gadget is quite old.this is already 2014,there are so many smartphone that much better than mine.

However,this gadget is very luxury for a poor boy like me.this is secondhand but things are normal.

It started last year when my best friend,Indra Pangestu bought the Xperia mini and show me how this handheld capture images and videos very heavenly.
I think my hoby will be deserve well( the photography)
if I had this smartphone and i'm really expect this stuff so bad.

One year later,finally I can grab it and it's just like what i'm dreamed of.
I can capture the images and video in High Definition,also the Macro Effect that I know only can be found in digital camera,SLR and their siblings.hahaha..

With this smartphone,i've done some works like music videos and absolutely,Photography.
That's it.and for the next article i'll tell you guys about the specification of Xperia Mini st15i Smultron