THE Photography SHOT FROM SMARTPHONE SONY XPERIA MINI ST15I

The Specification and feature in Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini

The Specification and feature in Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini

The Dwarf of hulk,that's what I said.because this smartphone ( Xperia mini ) is formed in a small size,but contain tons of features that I cant imagine before.

Xperia Mini's system is operated by Android,the open source operating system that we can develop this as we want.

Literarily,the version of this phone is Android 2.3(gingerbread) but i'd like to upgrade it become Android 4.0.1(ice cream sandwich).because I'm following what my friend says that Xperia can capture picture so well with this Version.


http://xmpdaddy.blogspot.com
He did some upgrade too,but in this now he using KitKat version because he needs the smoothness work of it.

Back to the topic,Xperia Mini phone's camera can capture the image with "macro" effect,that the focused object looks clear and the rest of it is kind of blurred.

This is why I love it. Before it, I just found this in the digital camera and so on.Beside,the captured picture is quite clear.and I said that this phone is good enough to do photoraphy but however digital camera is better and sounds good.

So,this is it.probably about the tips,will be posted next time and I hope this article could be the refference about Xperia Mini.